A range of support packages are available to support people, public services and businesses through the period of disruption caused by COVID-19.  The full list of financial support available and details of how to access the funding for businesses can be viewed on this page.

Find specific coronavirus financial support for your own business on this page.

Businesses will be able to access government support to keep operating in the face of the global economic emergency.  Further details are available on this page.

Businesses with fewer than 250 employees can find out what support is available to them on this page.  

Read all about the guidance for overseas seasonal agricultural workers (edibles only) coming to the UK to work on farms on this page.  

HM Customs and Revenue has also set up a helpline – 0800 0159 559.

Advice on how to make workplaces safe during coronavirus is available here.

All businesses with a physical location that is open to the public should consider creating a QR code for the NHS Covid 19 app.  Visit this page to create your code.

Employee’s asked to work at home during the pandemic may be able to claim tax relief.  Check your position on this page.  

The Warwickshire County Council home page for coronavirus support for businesses can be accessed here.

The Federation of Small Businesses has lots of information on their website and is also running free webinars.

The Chamber of Commerce has put together a comprehensive toolkit of links & information for businesses. They are in daily contact with central, regional and local government to ensure the voice of businesses is heard.

The CWLEP Growth Hub has a dedicated page to helps businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire respond to the crisis.

HR support is available via ACAS.

If you have concerns about unsupported elderly residents with care and support needs who have to self-isolate because of Coronavirus, please contact Warwickshire County Council (WCC) Customer Service Centre on 01926 410410 to make them aware.

Read about the latest regulations that we all need to follow (in England) in our day to day lives on this page. 

If you are worried about paying bills, getting food or finding somewhere to live you can find out which organisations can support you by visiting this page.