The Jordans and The Prince’s Countryside Fund Sustainable Agriculture Bursary aims to support undergraduate students to pursue their interest in sustainable agriculture and farming practices. Students must fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be aged between 18 – 35
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for either an agricultural degree at the Royal Agricultural University or a degree at the University of Reading’s School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, starting in September 2020
- Either the Royal Agricultural University or the University of Reading must be your first choice university
- All applicants must live in the UK
- Have a genuine and demonstrable interest in sustainable agriculture
Successful applicants will receive a £3,000 cash award in their first year and a further £1,000 in both their second and third year of study, to support their academic studies and help to further their interest in and knowledge of sustainable agricultural practice. The closing dates is 29 May 2020. Further information can be viewed on this page.