Energy Now has organised a webinar on 29 November at 5.00pm entitled: Going beyond simple solar: how to optimise renewable energy on your farm. Jack Peck, Business Development Manager at Wattstor and David Stevenson owner and Managing Director of Mole Energy will aim to dispel a few myths and set out a clear route forward for the next phase of renewable energy in agriculture: battery energy storage. Together they will cover the following points:
• Retrofitting batteries to farms with existing solar & wind installations
• Expanding your solar installation in the post FIT era
• How to determine if your land / farm can benefit from battery storage
• What is load shifting and why is it key to maximising returns from solar?
• DC battery solutions – when grid constraints become a limiting factor
Register for the webinar on this link.