The NFU election manifesto’s aim is to ensure the value of British food and farming is heard loud and clear ahead of the December 2019 General Election. It sets out five key policy challenges that the next government must address:
- Navigating Brexit for British farming
- Developing a framework for a more competitive and sustainable farming sector
- Building a thriving countryside and rural communities
- Securing a long-term government food strategy
- Placing science at the heart of policy making.
You can read more here.