This is a great way to support the Hub with an annual fee and see your name included on the Hub’s Champions’ Page.
- This package is aimed at individuals and not businesses
- It has a fee of a minimum of £100 per year (you are welcome to pay more than £100 if you wish)
- Name of individual included on a Champions’ page on the website (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
To become a Champion please send a cheque, make a bank payment or complete a Standing Order Mandate so that you can automatically be renewed as a Champion each year. Please contact Jane Hampson for further details.
A donation to the Hub of any amount is always gratefully received. However, it is only donations of over £100 that can be acknowledged on the Hub website as a Champion. A donation can be given to the Hub by cheque, bank payment or standing order.
“The Hub helps to inspire its Members to do something different, to embrace change and learn from each other.”
Warwickshire Rural Hub Chairman 2003 – 2022
This is an easy and effective way for organisations to support the Hub and to let members see your patronage
- There is a minimum fee of £250 per organisation per year
- We will place your logo on the home page of our website which is viewed by approximately 600 people per month
- We will place your logo, company text, contact details and a link to your website on the Business Supporters’ page of our website
- The same information will be included in one Hub E-news per year which is emailed to 1200 members
- Our list of Business Supporters is displayed at all events
- Business Supporters may attend all Hub events
- Why not consider sponsoring an individual event or a programme of events?
- This sponsorship can be split between 2 or 3 organisations
- Sponsors are invited to provide promotional material at the event
- The sponsor would be offered the opportunity to provide a speaker at the event
- The sponsorship cost will be specific to each individual event
- Please contact Jane Hampson for further information
Donations to the Hub are always gratefully received. However, if a company or organisation would like to be shown as a supporter on the Hub website then a minimum donation of £250 is required. Smaller donations are still gratefully received but we are unable to acknowledge these on our website.
Warwickshire Rural Hub
- An advert on the website that receives an average of 600 visits per month
- An advert in the monthly E-news that is circulated to 1300 members
For further information or to discuss details please contact Jane Hampson at the Hub Office:
Donations and payments
can be made in
the following way:
PayPal – Click on the “PayPal Pay Now” button
Cheques – Made payable to Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC.
Standing Order – Contact the Hub Office for a Standing Order Mandate form or arrange direct with your own bank
Bank Payment – Pay direct from your bank to the Hub account
Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ)
Sort Code: 40-51-62
Hub Office Address:
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC, Archway Cottage, 2 Church Street, Marton, Rugby, CV23 9RL
Would you Like to
Donate to the Hub?
A donation to the Rural Hub of any amount is always gratefully received. However, only donations of over £100 can be acknowledged on our Hub Supporter's page. A donation can be paid by cheque, BACS, standing order or by the Paypal link below. If you would like our bank details please contact the Co-ordinator on email@example.com
The Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC
2 Church Street, Marton, Rugby CV23 9RL
Tel: 07780 159291
Company Registration No: 7026157
Registered office: 23 West Bar Street, Banbury, OX16 9SA
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC Directors
Karen Ellis (Chair)
Marion Perrett Pearson
Environmental Steering Group Members
Zoe Bell (Chair)
Meehal Grint, Kings Seeds
Tom Newbery, Highfield Farm
Louis Phipps, Bragborough Estate
Zoe Burrows, Rookery Farm
The Warwickshire Rural Hub accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website.
© 2018 Warwickshire Rural Hub. All rights reserved.