The Warwickshire Rural Hub
Who we are
The Warwickshire Rural Hub is a Community Interest Company – Registered in England & Wales
Company Registration Number: 7026157
Registered Office: 23 West Bar, Banbury, OX16 9SA
Warwickshire Rural Hub are committed to providing users with an Internet experience which respects their privacy. We adhere strictly to the requirements of General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
About this statement – Your consent
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website.
- Registration information to include name and email to keep you informed.
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and/or services.
How we use personal information
- To register your attendance at events and send you the E-news and other updates
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the services and events that we offer.
- To provide access to privileged areas of the website and provide additional information.
- To administer contests, competitions and news email service.
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website.
Who do we pass personal information to?
We may provide information about you as follows:
- To Directors of the Warwickshire Rural Hub to review services provided to you by Warwickshire Rural Hub now or in the future.
- Other than as necessary to fulfil your order, we will not provide your personal information (i.e. information you supply that identifies you) to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law or unless we have asked your permission first.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. To this end, we apply our internal data protection policy to processing your data, and ensure any third party that processes your data signs a security contract. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure your data remains safe.
Your use of this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
3rd party information
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties, for example, collected from other members of your household.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
Please note that all products and services are supplied subject to our terms and conditions.
Writing: Warwickshire Rural Hub, Pleasance Farm, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1PR, United Kingdom
The Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC
2 Church Street, Marton, Rugby CV23 9RL
Tel: 07780 159291
Company Registration No: 7026157
Registered office: 23 West Bar Street, Banbury, OX16 9SA
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC Directors
Karen Ellis (Chair)
Marion Perrett Pearson
Environmental Steering Group Members
Zoe Bell (Chair)
Meehal Grint, Kings Seeds
Tom Newbery, Highfield Farm
David Ruddock, Middlemarch Environmental
Louis Phipps, Bragborough Estate
Zoe Burrows, Rookery Farm
The Warwickshire Rural Hub accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website.
© 2018 Warwickshire Rural Hub. All rights reserved.