New guide on using tree shelters and guards
Free support and advice for getting back to business
Coventry and Warwickshire Reinvestment Trust loan scheme for smaller businesses
Advice for tourism businesses and they re-open their doors to welcome back customers
Rural businesses rise to Covid-19 challenges by showing great innovation
Warwickshire Rural Hub
on Social Media
How does The Hub
help its members?
We do this by:
- facilitating and supporting the development of innovative and business-led commercial activities;
- organising topical events and practical activities to improve business performance and stimulate business growth;
- communicating members’ needs to the agencies and organisations that can help them;
- providing an information signposting service for members:
- sharing experience and liaising with rural delivery networks across the country.
“The Hub helps to inspire its members to do something different, to embrace change and learn from each other.”
Warwickshire Rural Hub Chair
Would you Like to
Donate to the Hub?
A donation to the Hub of any amount is always gratefully received. However, it is only donations of over £100 that can be acknowledged on the Hub website as a Champion. A donation can be given to the Hub by cheque, bank payment, standing order or by the Paypal Link Below.
The Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC
c/o Pleasance Farm, Kenilworth
Warwickshire, CV8 1PR
Tel: 07780 159291
Company Registration No: 7026157
Registered office: 23 West Bar Street, Banbury, OX16 9SA
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC Directors
Henry Lucas (Chair)
Graham Collier (Deputy Chair)
Hub Steering Group Members
George Bostock, NFU
Mark Dickin, Ellacotts Accountants
Tom Newbery, Highfield Farm
Alexandra Robinson, Wright Hassall LLP
Matt Willmott, King's Seeds
Jon Slee, Abbey Farm
Andrew Cook, Farmer
Emlyn Evans, Squab Hall
The Warwickshire Rural Hub accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website.
© 2018 Warwickshire Rural Hub. All rights reserved.